Rivet Nut Tool Set provides a customized fastener solution for a wide range of riveting applications, such as body panels, bicycle attachments, furniture, and decorations, especially for off-road / Jeep modifications.
It works great on different surfaces – fiberglass, boat panels, wood, wall, etc.
Designed with a quick-change mechanism, the rivet nut tool provides a comfortable and more effective change of mandrels and nosepieces.
- Easy to use – ensures easy changing of mandrels and nosepieces by hand.
- Strong and durable – the mandrels of our hand rivet nut tool are made of thick carbon steel with the heat-treated finish, to provide protection from corrosion and deformation.
- Various mandrels – the rivet nut tool is equipped with 7PCS interchangeable mandrels.
- Energy and effort saving – thickened carbon steel arm & ergonomic handles can save 50% effort than normal rivet nut tools do.
- Multipurpose – provides a professional solution for all kinds of riveting cases as a metal plate, plastic piece, riveting wood, bicycle attachments, car attachments, furniture, decorations, etc.
How to use:
- Choose the right mandrel sets for rivet size, install it onto the tool head.
- Insert the gun top into the hole for riveting.
- Press the handle to rivet the nut to the secure position.
- Withdraw rivet tool by rotating the knob in a counterclockwise direction, complete the riveting.
Nut Material: Stainless Steel + Steel + Aluminum
Capacity: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
Maximum working stroke: 9mm
Maximum working effective stroke: 7mm
Maximum arm multiple: 25