The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of any kind of meat accurately and quickly.
With the step-down probe tip design and LCD display, getting and seeing an accurate temperature is simple. Just place the thermometer in a BBQ or oven.
This cooking thermometer contains a timer, so don’t worry about losing track of time. And if you aren’t a pro in the kitchen there are USDA approved preset temperatures.
You can also set a timer for vegetable side dishes that require to be cooked for 10 minutes exactly.
- Portability – wherever you are cooking – in the kitchen or outside on the BBQ and smoker, the device is pocket-sized to carry with you.
- Programmed with preset temperatures for different kinds of meat at various cooking levels recommended by the USDA (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish).
- But if necessary, you can reset all of the preset temperatures according to your desired tastes and program your own temperature settings manually.
- Countdown and count-up timer up to 99 hours, 59 minutes.
- Large LCD display to check the meat temperature and current settings easily.
- Convenient storage – the device has a magnetic back to allow you to attach it to the refrigerator or any other metal surface, a hanging hole for your kitchen hooks, and this thermometer can even be placed on the table standing.
- Waterproof and made of stainless steel – you can wash it under the running water or in the washing machine without concern.
- High Accuracy & Heat Resistancу – meat probe and wire can withstand up to 716°F, you’ll be able to cook with a wide temperature range from 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C).
Do not touch the hot probe or wire with bare hands during or just after cooking. Always wear a heat-resistant glove!