11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit
44.00$ 21.99$ Select options
SALE 50%

11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit

44.00$ 21.99$

(18 customer reviews)
Clear
Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Description

Biking is not just a sport, it’s a lifestyle! Using a bike instead of a car is a healthy and ecological choice. But nobody’s insured against unexpected breakdown of a vehicle.

Wherever and whenever you go, this small but solid multitool will come in handy. Imagine yourself get stuck in the woods with a broken bike. With this small portable repair tool, it will not be a problem, you’ll fix your bicycle in a couple of minutes.

What are the advantages?

  • it’s small, light and fits any pocket, the weight is just 185 grams, same as your smartphone
  • you can mend your bicycle anywhere in the field, in the forest, on the beach, in the city centre
  • it’s multipurpose, 11 functions available
  • it’s really serviceable and secure, will serve you for ages

What’s included?

  1. Allen wrench (2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm)
  2. Chain cutter
  3. Phillips screwdriver
  4. Flathead screwdriver
  5. Torx head screwdriver
  6. Hex wrench set
  7. Interchangeable hex driver head

Product characteristics:

Material: aluminum

Weight: 185 g

Dimensions: 4.8 X 8.5 cm

Four colors available gold, blue, red and black

Additional information

Weight0.2 kg
Dimensions20.0 × 15.0 × 10.0 cm
Color

, , ,

David Rose
Great tool, works great. Exactly what I wanted.
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
+1
J. Rocciolo
Good quality multi tool. Feels sturdy and good variety for bike maintenance.
Alik M.
Multitool excellent quality super. Corresponds to the description.
Matthew T.
I bought this tool after reading other reviews, and am glad i did. Very good quality, built to last.. what more could you want from a little tool that...More
I bought this tool after reading other reviews, and am glad i did. Very good quality, built to last.. what more could you want from a little tool that has most of the features that you will want. Thoroughly recommend it. A good buy
Stevie B.
Tool arrived on time. I wanted a multi-tool that had all the tools I need and not ones I don't. I have bought a good solid tool here and feel confiden...More
Tool arrived on time. I wanted a multi-tool that had all the tools I need and not ones I don't. I have bought a good solid tool here and feel confident I can rely upon it. Am very pleased.
Nick R.
A very good quality tool. Well made and very handy.
Victoria
This is a very nice gift for someone who has everything. My son-in-law loves it!
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
+1
Howard Roberts
Great quality, only found a little heavy.
JB
It's got 90% of everything bikers need...and the other 10% you is between your ears...ride on and may the traffic signs be with you!
Viktor Miles
It's so compact and very well made. Lightweight product. I would reccomend this to every biker whether road or mountain bike.
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
Archie
Quality is good. The description corresponds.
Robert B.
Came quickly. I liked it. you can order a good thing.
David Thurlow
A really compact and quality tool that has everything you should need.
11 in 1 Bike Multi Tool Kit photo review
BR
Good size and have most of the tools for emergencies on the bike.
L. Phillips
Decent little tool very handy
Felix
This is very handy to have on hand. It is compact so it doesn’t take up much room, and has everything you might need. Very cool!
Carmen Q.
Everything fine, as described.
Alexander
Very compact, yet feels very sturdy and durable.