Educational activity for toddlers, fun for children, entertaining pastime for adults, and a wonderful family game – Little Chairs Stacking Balancing Game is a perfect choice for everybody! This board game is for players of all ages, it develops creative thinking, cooperation, and fine motor skills.
How to play?
- Suitable for 1-4 players, kids can play with their parents or friends. There are 18 small chairs of 4 colors – red, green, blue, orange. One color can be used for one player.
- Each player takes a turn stacking the chairs, focusing on balancing and position to prevent the chairs from falling down. Try to stack all of the mini plastic chairs, without falling or dropping in mid-way, so that the pile remains steady and stable If one drops, you lose and it’s your partners go.
- Players can play one by one, each with 18 mini chairs, the player who stacks more chairs is the winner.
- An educational game for small children, offering a fun way to learn essential skills like calculating, hand-eye coordination, perception, and color recognition.
- The game also develops the motor skills of toddlers.
- This game is great fun and children will benefit by developing excellent balance and coordination skills as they build the towers.
- Stacking chairs is a fun family game. There are many different ways to stack the chairs and the game is much harder than it looks.
- The small chairs are made of high-quality non-toxic plastic, strong, durable, and waterproof.
- The game is a wonderful gift for your kids and is perfect for birthdays, Christmas, and any other gift-giving occasion.
Contains small parts, keep out of reach of children under the age of 3.