Stop using combination locks!
A fingerprint padlock designed to keep your backpack, pouches or duffel bag safe while you’re traveling.
Forget about keys or spinning digit combinations; the key is at your fingertips!
One lock can be used with 10 different fingerprints and will last up to 6 months on one USB charge.
- Aluminum alloy metal body gives you a lightweight (58 grams), yet sturdy lock with a stainless steel shackle. Protect your bag or suitcase from being pried open.
- USB rechargeable lithium battery (80mAh) with a standby time up to 6 months or about 1000 locks/unlocks.
- Emergency mode if the battery is running out of power.
- IP66 waterproof rating allows the lock to still perform great in the rain and dusty areas. Functional between -20C to +70C (-4F to 158F).
- Fast unlocking. With a (un)locking time of 0.5 seconds, you’ll secure and access your valuables whenever needed.
- Store up to 10 different fingerprints to share the lock with friends/family. You can also store multiple fingerprints of yourself, just in case something happens to your finger.
- Small size: 52mm x 28mm.
- Typical applications: backpacks, duffel bags, small suitcases, laptop bags, pouches and (gym) lockers.
Open and close your fingerprint padlock in a matter of seconds:
- 1x Fingerlock
- 1x Micro USB charging cable
- 1x User manual
Unlocks in half a second
Save up to 10 fingerprints in memory. With only 0.5 seconds to (un)lock, no padlock will open or close faster.
Whether you take a dive or get caught up in a rainstorm, with full water resistance you can at least get to that umbrella quickly.
Up to 6 months of standby time
Or about 1000 unlocks. The Fingerlock will also warn you if the battery is running low.
How do I set up the TruFingerLock?
The TruFingerLock uses 360° fingerprint recognition that you can use to open the padlock at any time when charged.
Before set up, make sure that the TruFingerLock is fully charged. After that, you will need to:
- Put your finger on the sensor for at least 3 seconds until a blue light flashes. Now lift your finger and wait until the green light starts to flash. It means that the lock is ready to “remember” your fingerprint.
- Put your thumb briefly on the sensor until you hear a beep and the light turns blue.
- Repeat this 10 times, try to capture different angles to make sure every surface of your thumb is covered. The TruFingerLock will give you a long beep and will show a green light when you are done.
That’s it! You can now lock the TruFingerLock by squeezing top and bottom together. Unlock it with your fingerprint.
How do I register other fingerprints?
Ah, that’s easy! All you need to do is follow the steps above again. Make sure that the admin (the first fingerprint that was registered) does the long press first, after this (step 2) any fingerprint can be registered.
What happens if the battery runs out?
Great question! First of all, we recommend charging your TruFingerLock at least once every few months. On paper, the lock has a standby time of 6 months, but better safe than sorry of course.
However, if the battery starts to run out, the TruFingerLock will start to blink red to indicate that the battery is low. All you need to do is pop a micro USB cable (included) back in and charge it full.
If your battery is completely dead, plug in your micro USB cable (a powerbank works!) and open the lock with your fingerprint.
How do I reset/delete the fingerprints?
You can wipe/delete all fingerprints quickly by following the steps below. Note that you will need the original administrator’s (the first person that set it up) fingerprint to do this:
- Put your fingerprint on the sensor and hold it there. You’ll hear a beep and the light will turn blue, keep holding it…you will hear a double beep and the light will turn red. Now lift your finger from the sensor.
- Put your fingerprint back on the sensor and hold it.
- A green light will appear together with a very long beep (about 3 seconds).
The fingerprints have been wiped clean now.