Do your nails feel weak and damaged after the removal of gel or shellac?
Have no time or money to go to the salon each time you would like to change the color of your nails? Or maybe your favorite salon is still closed due to quarantine?
No more rubbing and scraping your nails! When you see that your nail polish becomes chippy, just relax and put your hand into the steam-machine for 10-15 min and see the gel leaving your nails gently.
- regular polish
- gel polish
- acrylic polish
- dip powder
- Remove gel or shellac from 5 nails at once, no need to waste your time removing the polish from each finger one by one.
- Wide application – great for removing different types of nail gels including nail polish, acrylic nails, shellac, and others.
- No more damage to your nails and skin – the steam easily penetrates into the gel nail polish to achieve a better effect and protect the nail bed without touching your skin directly.
- Easy to use – you just need to pour nail polish remover and insert hands into the nail steamer, no need to perform any complicated operations, you can use the device at home.
- Ergonomic design, simple, convenient, and compact.
- Save time – removing the polish will take from 5 to 20 minutes depending on the gel type.
- Save your money – now you do not need to pay a nail tech each time you want to change your nail design.
- Power: AC 85 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- et Weight: 432g
- Package weight: 0.927 kg
- Product Size ( L x W x H ): 16.50 x 16.50 x 10.30 cm / 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.06 inches
- Package Size ( L x W x H ): 20.50 x 17.00 x 12.50 cm / 8.07 x 6.69 x 4.92 inches
- Color: White and Black
- 1 x Nail Steamer
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Water Bowls
- 4 x Finger Isolation Pads
- 1 x Cuticle Pusher
- 1 x Nail sticker
- 1 x English Manual
Question: Can you use any acetone in it?
Answer: Definitely! You place the acetone in the product, and the steaming system will help you remove your nail polish with ease!
Question: Do you put normal nail polish remover in???
Answer: You put the normal acetone remover in, you don’t have to pour it away after use. In fact, you can keep reusing it until the steam evaporates the amount you put in.
Question: How long does it take to steam off acrylic?
Answer: 5 to 7 minutes
Question: Can it be used on sns powder?
Answer: It definitely can!
Question: How does it work,does it use heat?
Answer: The heat system in our product converts acetone solution into steam, making nail polish removal extra easier!
Question: Do your fingers sit in the acetone?
Answer: Our product utilizes a heating system that turns the acetone into steam, so your fingers would not be directly dipped into the acetone.
Question: This works on acrylic?
Question: What about being Sanitary? You waist a lot of remover each time?
Answer: That’s the great thing about our removers, you can reuse the acetone until it’s completely evaporated by the steam
Question: Does it work on dipped nails?
Answer: Our product does work on dipped nails!
Question: It works well. It doesn’t hurt your fingers like you might think. It takes a LOT less acetone to use this than the traditional soak-off method. Works for regular polish as well as gel polish. It makes taking the hard-to-remove glitter and confetti polish easier to remove. I highly recommend this to anyone who does their own nails, especially if they use gel/light cured polish.
Question: Does it still damage your nails like acetone does? My nails go really weak and brittle because of acetone
Answer: Acetone doesn’t really damage your nails, it drys them out but if you use oil that will help them. The damage is normal done by the polish being scrapped off too hard.