Some reasons to install dual hose timer:
When you’re not in the garden turn the water on, or when you forget to turn it off and run up your water bill, a garden dual hose timer can be your best investment.
A timer will turn your system on and off at designated times so plants get the steady, consistent watering they need for optimum health and production.
A dual hose timer can deliver water more effectively directly to your plant’s root zone and can deliver a more precise amount of water, So it will be consistent than hand watering.
Set the water timer to come on early in the morning when it is cool with no wind.
When using the dual hose timer you can save time and go on a journey or take care of all your daily tasks.
It’s this easy to use:
- Screw the dual hose timer onto the spigot.
- Screw the garden hose onto the bottom of the dual hose timer.
- Connect the garden hoseto a soaker hose or sprinkler in the garden.
- Remove them in winter so ice won’t crack them open.
- Working water pressure: 0 to 8 bar (0 to 116 psi)
- Run Time: (set at 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 min)
- Working temperature:5-60C(40-140F)
- Manual Watering: (Turn the “Run Time” dial to “ON”, it will start water immediately until the dial is turned to other position)
- Dual hose timer frequency: (set at 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 H, and Week)
- Attached to 3/4”(19 mm) or 1”(25 mm) tap or faucet
- Durable high impact construction
- Manual watering available
- Simple, Waterproof, Reliable
- Soft material for comfortable grip and easy use
- Battery operated (2XAA 1.5V Alkaline battery) (Not included)
- Once program set, it will repeat the cycles until new settings
- Brand Name: Aqualin
- Type: Garden Water Timers
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: 21032
- Timer Type: Analogue