Chips and cracks on the windshield apparently affect driving safety. If the crack is not large, as the front and back windshields are double-layered laminated glass, you can repair it by yourself and your car will look like it’s never been damaged before.
- Innovative formula – imported repair fluid the shear strength can reach up to 20 PA, it stops cracks from spreading. Enhanced injection plastic molding head can produce strong pressure to push the repair liquid into cracks.
- Useful tool – save your time and money and effectively repair small cracks only in 20-30 minutes. Enjoy the long-lasting maintenance effect.
- Easy to use – just clean and dry the glass surface before construction and then squeeze the resin into the cracks, then put on the curing strip, then quickly dry and solidify under sun 5-10 min to scrape off the residual resin with a spatula.
- Sturdy and durable after the repair, restore the original strength of the glass, the clarity can reach about 95%.
How to use:
- Repair should be made in the shaded area
- Remove glass debris
- Clean and dry the surface to make a proper repair
- Put the rubber mouth at the center of the damaged area
- Screw the resin chamber into the application base
- Drop-in repair resin
- Press in the repair resin to the damaged area
- Drop a drop of the resin then past the cures film without gaps
- Move the car to sunlight for about 15-20 minutes
- Tear off the repair film and scrap off excess resin
- Pressure cylinder
- Fixed support
- Blade for repair
- Repair film
- Press bar
The windshield repair kit works best on small chips, bulls-eye, star-shaped, half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches/ 30 cm, and round damage not more than one inch in diameter. If the cracks are too large and long and located near the edge of the glass – you should go to the car service center instead.
Do not repair it under direct sunlight – the ideal applying temperature is 15℃ to 32℃. The glue will be dried under the UV light.
Does not work for a smartphone screen!